In the online business, there is the definition of «Sales Fetch» — these are the stages your potential client has to go through from the first contact with the company to the purchase.
Here are 3 main steps out of them:
- total traffic to the site for example — 1000 visitors;
- contact with the company — 100 people (application or «ice» — english grains);
- completed the action — 10 people
That is, in this case, 1% of visitors became clients of the company. This is also called the «Conversion Rate» — the ratio of site visitors to the number of orders.
The business problem is that the 100 people we take for an example. Are interested in your product or service and can not buy it or have to go through a complicated way to purchase, and therefore you lose at this stage from 30 to 80% of orders!
What are the difficulties faced by buyers:
- trick is not working buy button;
- you have not thought through the structure of the site and customers simply can not understand how to make an order;
- the site is not trusted;
- the manager forgot to call back the client;
- did not send offers;
- sent the proposal too late, ordered from competitors;
- sent a poorly prepared proposal;
- grubbing to the client;
- did not charge the phone;
- did not respond to e-mail;
- the seller lost his channel of communication with the client through the use of different channels (Viber, WhatsApp, chat on the site, correspondence in social networks, etc.).;
- another replacement manager came out who does not want to do someone else's job;
- the client did not receive the correct information or bill and could not pay;
- you do not have actual prices or balances;
- could not find the right product or service you have on the site;
- bad reviews about your company on the net.
This list can be continued. Our company provides online business audit services. So, on average, on sites or online stores, we find on average 30 disadvantages!
Any such mistakes cause damage to store owners who are not even aware of it.
- your managers never forget to call the customer;
- all your communication channels with customers (telephone, vailer, chat on the site, telegrams and others) are collected in one environment;
- all your orders will be fulfilled by your employees;
- you can be in the rest of the world and manage the company
Awesome? Such tools can give you the opportunity:
- save time;
- do not lose customers;
- organize a workflow;
- to establish internal communications in the company;
- improve employee performance;
- to provide the highest level of service;
- protect against loss of important files and documents;
- earn more by spending less time!
1. Cloud service optimization business processes
Bitrix24 — Hundreds of business tools in the free version for companies with up to 12 employees.
- IP telephony (CRM telephony);
- polls, thanksgiving, video messages;
- distribution of access rights;
- online document work with Google, MS Office 365, MS Office Online;
- offline work with documents using programs on your computer;
- Sync with Google Calendar, Mac OSX, iPhone, Android;
- CRM — ice, contacts, company, deals;
- mobile CRM;
- mobile applications Apple, Android;
- site designer;
- customer base;
- contacts (clients, personal);
- the company;
- communication with clients — chat, telephony, SMS;
- історія комунікації;
- currencies, taxes, units of measure, etc.;
- widget for the site.
And many more you will find in Bitrix24 — Register it for free!
BUTTON OF REGISTRATION
2. Google Business
Have you not yet registered with this service from Google? You are already losing customers. This is a free service to find companies. This tool will help you:
- make an attractive company card when searching for branded queries;
- improve your site's position in search results;
- easy to find you on maps;
- get a feedback.
What does a card look like in this service.
Ask your visitors, whether it's a retailer or an online store to leave a review. When it comes to online, use flip-flops.
3. E-mail marketing with Mailchimp
Internet subscription services with a free rate of 2000 litters and 12,000 letters per month. With incredible functionality.
- integration with any site;
- series of letters, send letters according to the user's actions (for example, if you opened or did not open your letter);
- popup windows of different types, one of which is responding to the exit from the site;
- letter template designer;
- trigger letters (according to a certain schedule);
- promotional newsletters;
- other types of email marketing.
Although many experts say that this type of marketing has already survived its own and people do not like mailing list — it works. Make attractive emails with useful info and people will buy from you.
The site mailchimp.com
This is a relatively new tool and is definitely very cool. Its advantages:
- few users can not unsubscribe :);
- they come to the smartphone;
- easy integration with the site;
- cool functionality (for example, a/b testing);
- series of mailing lists.
And all this is FREE! Sign up for a link https://sendpulse.com and get a bonus of 1250 UAH, at your own expense.
5. Analysis of competition and its project
With this service you can:
- analysis of key phrases;
- search engine analytics;
- аналіз платної видачі;
- generation of ideas for content;
- analysis of competitors;
- position monitoring;
- market research;
- site audit;
- analysis of back links;
- Get it all in handy reports.
Find out which phrases your competitors are promoting. Which keywords they brought to the top search engines. What needs to be fixed for search engines to improve the position of your site. Sign up for a link https://serpstat.com/
Also, for the analysis of basic metrics can be used similarweb.com